On June 5, Husch Blackwell’s privacy and data security practice group will host another webinar on the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). In this webinar, we will:
- Provide a brief overview of the CCPA and its requirements
- Analyze the current proposed amendments and how they would modify the CCPA
- Discuss the proposed amendments that have failed
- Examine the Attorney General’s anticipated regulations
- Provide an update on other proposed state privacy laws
Click here for more information and to register.