Friday, September 13 is the final day for the California legislature to pass bills amending the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Join us on Monday, September 16 for a first look at what bills passed and how any amendments will impact your CCPA compliance efforts. During this webinar, we will review and discuss the fate of numerous assembly bills (AB), including:
- AB 25: employee information carve-out
- AB 846: customer loyalty program carve-out
- AB 873 and 874: changes to the definitions of “deidentified” and “personal information”
- AB 1564: changes to methods for receiving verifiable consumer requests
- AB 1130 and 1035: changes to California’s data breach notification statute
This is a must-attend webinar for anyone with organizational responsibility for CCPA compliance.
Click here for more information and to register.